Connecticut State Referee Program


CSRP logo

Replacement Badge Request

The State Referee Committee no longer handles replacement badges. Replacement badges can be ordered directly from US Soccer using the link below. You will need to know your USSF ID number which can be found in your Learning Center account.

Follow the Instructions!

Log into the website using the required information which should be very easily explained through this link.

Upcoming Events