Assignors: Changes for assigning State Cup and Connecticut Cup have been implemented.
Effective immediately, we have installed a new Assigning protocol for all State Cup and Connecticut Cup Referee Assignments.
These protocols apply to all age groups.
The local club assignor of the home team shall notify the SYRA of the scheduled match in all rounds.
This will be accomplished as follows:
- Log into https://csrp.ctreferee.net and add the game to the Central Assign system, with the correct information. Refer to the link at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V9CERMT1byw_ytw1W4qlvnzArEhFzUgx/view?usp=sharing
- By adding the game to the system, the game will become visible to the SYRA, and SRC.
- If you have trouble adding the game to Central Assign, contact the SYRA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For games prior to the quarter finals, the local Club Assignor of the home team shall assign the referee crew.
- Assign the referees to the added game in Central Assign that was added above or
- Email the referee crew names to the SYRA at email@example.com
- For games scheduled in the quarter finals, semi-finals and finals, the referee crew shall be assigned by the SYRA (SRC), or one of their delegates.