Please forward your cover letter and resume by January 31, 2023 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work game reports requiring follow-up and investigation.
- Ensure game reports are properly and timely completed for matches requiring follow-up and investigation.
- Work with the SRC Committee to further develop strategies for addressing referee abuse and referee assault issues across the Connecticut SRC spectrum.
- Work with the appropriate State Associations to follow-up and assess disciplinary protocols that have been issued are followed
- Follow-up on reported instances of referee abuse and referee assault reported through the online referee portals.
- Report findings on investigations to the SRC Referee Committee for collaboration and eventual submissions to State Associations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Safe Sport trained
- Referee background
- Experience working with diverse groups, collaborating consensus opinions and conclusions
- Daytime availability
- Familiarity with Soccer State Associations and CSRP